Personal Insurance is written to cover all the assets and financial obligations of individuals, including automobile and homeowners. Being an independent allows us to choose from many highly-rated insurance companies to find the “perfect fit”. We pride ourselves in placing the customer’s needs as our priority one. We take the time to evaluate what coverages are needed and why, to custom fit the coverages to coincide with the customer’s lifestyle. Most importantly, we make sure there are no gaps and all of the available discounts are applied.
Personal Insurance Areas:
- Dwelling Fire Policies
- Vacant Homes
- Recreational Vehicles – Motorhomes, Travel Trailers, ATVs
- Personal Umbrella Liability
- Antique / Collectible Automobiles, Motorcycles
- Boats / Yachts / Jet Skis / Personal Watercraft
Home Owner Insurance
Your home is probably your most valuable asset, both as an investment and as your sanctuary in a hectic world. When your home is damaged or destroyed, you need your claim settled by an insurance company that understands this simple fact. Coverage availability and prices may vary by company. We can help you determine which of several companies we represent will best meet your needs and provide the most valuable combination of tailored coverage, quality service and fair pricing.
Depending on the company you choose, you can get discounts for:
- Having a burglar alarm
- Having a newer home
- Being claim free in the past
- Insuring your vehicles with the same company
- Other advantages you could enjoy include:
- 24-Hour Claims Hotline
- Flexible billing -including coordinating with your mortgage company
- Living expense if your home becomes uninhabitable due to a claim
We have several sources for Flood Insurance and are certified by FEMA. Everyone is able to purchase flood insurance as long as their community belongs to the FEMA plan. Every community in Western Pennsylvania belongs.